Why Join Noah Research ?
People are the strongest assets of research & consulting firm
At Noah Research, we strongly believe that our people are our strongest asset. Our associates come from diverse backgrounds: from Business, Economics, and Engineering to Medical Science. We select people with intelligence, integrity, hard working and a shared passion to a make a big difference. Noah Research culture is built on mutual respect & trust, the pursuit for excellence and close friendship.
As we know that it is our people who drive success for the firm, we go to extra mile to attract and reward talent. We offer a competitive remunerations benefits and we regularly benchmark against the industry peers. Apart from remunerations benefits, working at Noah Research is rewarding in other ways, means you will have an opportunity to learn from bright and passionate colleagues and to do an impactful work along with them in a team.
If you are interested in working in this type of environment, and in the great challenge we can offer you, please
Current Job Openings
- Serve as the English-language expert on complex and challenging industry research/consulting assignments
- Researching industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Review the reports and add value to reports written by the analyst team through rephrasing, rewriting making sure that the reports comply with GMI Research writing style guide
- Provide constructive feedbacks/suggestions for improving analysts writing styles and grammatical consistency
- Ensure the highest quality and timely delivery for all projects assigned
- Assist with additional editorial-related projects, as needed
- Understand the nature of requests and execute language quality assurance across a range of deliverables industry reports, company reports, press release, white papers, business development support, etc.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Minimum 1 Year Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Generate sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails from Asia Pacific, Europe & US.
- Briefing GMI Research spectrum of research offerings and exploring opportunities in each Call.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients via email or phone
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with clients and understanding customer needs and requirements
- Able to engage and interact effectively with leadership; understands how to read audience and customize approach accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strategize to build and acquire clients across multiple industries for research and consulting services.
- Shall be responsible for account handling and their requirement handling for all the contents
- Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most expected content, and cross-selling and upselling.
- Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients, pitching in for the expected research content by the clients
- Shall help in Customizing content in terms of market research report/titles aptly suiting the needs of the clients.
- Create and update client database
- Enhance organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to work in Team and collaborate
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 1 year experience required.
- Experience in either market research/brand, marketing, consultancy (Preferable)
Experiennce: 2 Years Minimum
Job Description (Chemicals, Medical Devices, Healthcare Domains & ICT)
- Create a Company profile and Market and Competitive intelligence research report.
- Conduct data analysis to support research requests provided by the client.
- Conduct short-term research on markets, companies, and industries.
- Ensure data quality/accuracy of each deliverable.
- Serves as an authority on market and industry trends, technologies, and competitions by researching and writing thorough, effective, and timely analytic reports
- Formulate new research methods, databases, and analyses that respond to a dynamic market environment
- Ability to quickly develop a broad and deep understanding of both competition and market forces to help refine our strategies
- Manage client interaction, understand research objectives and create an operational work plan Manage and mentor a team of Analysts and ensure quality and timely delivery of research deliverables;
- Conduct research (Secondary) using relevant and qualified sources such as search engines, social media, web scrapping, etc.
- Develop and create new research offerings and products
- Have good understanding of Company profile and Market and Competitive intelligence research
Key Skills: –
- Industry Research (Market Sizing), Market Research, Company Profiles, Secondary Research, Understanding of advanced research techniques. Prior experience in Syndicate research is required.
- Proven domain expertise either in Chemicals or in Medical Devices or in Healthcare or in ICT.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access (or other database tools) and PowerPoint. Ability and willingness to learn new tools.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in market and competitive research.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious intern to begin working with us as soon as possible. The intern will be a part of a BU and report to a senior member and support him/her on industry research and company profiling. We provide our interns with a lots of responsibilities at an early stage and also hands on experience on varied research areas.
What our market research intern will do:
- Work closely with senior team members and support them industry and company research
- Must be a self-starter who combines a high level of creativity/initiative
- Must be self-sufficient, have a sense of accountability and be able to move initiatives forward with little or no guidance
- Must have strong intuition for market and industry research
- Effective problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What our intern will get out of it:
- Experience in industry research
- Exposure of working in team full of bright people
Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in an engineering or MBA program, however, graduate from other disciplines with extraordinary education record can also apply.